Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are YOUR dreams made of? Mine are made of size 4 pants.

While I talking with trainer J last night he asked me what my goals were. My goals, huh? Well, I want to weigh 110 and run marathons. And I want a crazy metabolism that lets me eat what ever I want. I want to wear skinny jeans and tall boots and look great doing it. scratch that. I want to FIND tall boots that fit my fat calves without searching online for a 'special size'. Apparently that is a lot to ask for.

In my search of boots that fit me, I came across three options.

1. Simplybe This is the place to go. They have every option for a voluptuous calf. Plus they have wide widths, too. DOUBLE WHAMMY.

2. Torrid Similar to simplybe with an edgier spin. Not as high quality, but neither is the price. Plus, I can shop this store locally.

3. Zappos Not as many options, medium high price tags. What I like is they show videos of actual women walking around in these boots. Plus, their customer service can't be beat. Literally. They are ranked #1.



No comments:

Post a Comment